Your browser is no longer supported and this website will not display properly.
Herman's Recycling Center is hiring! We are currently looking for qualified Class A & B Drivers.
- For Class A or B driver position, please apply HERE.
- For other positions, download and print our General Application (pdf) and return to our office, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pick up a paper application for any position, please visit our office at 181 Jacobstown-Cookstown Road, Wrightstown, New Jersey.
Receptionist/ Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate departments
- Must be able to handle a high volume of calls during peak working months
- Greet customers
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Design and produce promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare forecasts (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics, Google, and Facebook
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have experience with Google and Facebook applications for business needs.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct sales through effective communication with customers either by in person or phone interactions
- Contact customers/vendors to fulfill sales obligations
- Provide the best level of customer service and understand the value of customer service within the company
- Learn and understand all products, services, and materials to effectively assist customer with their needs
- Learn functionalities within entire office to be able to work in multiple capacities
- Communicate with yard employees and drivers to fulfill customer orders
- Provide support within sales office in various areas to ensure consistent business operation
- Conduct general office duties (answering phone calls, emails etc.)
- Maintain a neat and organized workspace
- High School diploma or equivalent
- General knowledge of local areas preferred
- Active and effective communication skills
- Experience conducting sales and customer service
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Previous experience using QuickBooks preferred
Director of Sales & Marketing
Starting at $15.00/hour
- Monthly cellphone stipend
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance with travel assistance and employee assistance program
- Simple IRA retirement plan with a 3% match
- 7 days of paid time off over the first year, 15 days of paid time off every year after
Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm, Saturdays 7:00am-12:00pm (excludes Saturdays December 1-March 1)
Truck Driver, Full-Time
Safely operate a truck (dump truck, box truck, side dump, etc.), communicate with dispatcher for driving schedules and questions regarding schedules, complete pre- and post-trip inspections on vehicles, comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures, report all defects, accidents, or violations
Customer service skills preferred, and 2 years of driving experience preferred
- Class A or B license (CDL)
- Submit to drug and alcohol testing (pre-employment and random)
- Must have a current physical
- 20 years or older
- Zero (0) commercial vehicle accidents in past five (5) years
- No more than two (2) commercial vehicle moving violations in past 5 years
- No drug or alcohol related issues
- Cannot have a No Air Brakes Exception
- To be a trainee: Must graduate from an accredited driving school
This position offers opportunities to grow and learn within the Company. We are an established organization with a start-up mentality, and we are actively looking for ways to improve and expand our business.
Based on experience. $19.00-$23.00 to start.
Monday-Friday. Hours vary between 5:00am-4:00pm with some Saturday availability.
- Operate a forklift to move and stack product
- Operate a front-end loader to load trucks with material
- Assist customers with questions and orders
- Maintain scales
- Maintain grounds (power washing, weed whacking, etc.)
- Effective communication
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Basic understanding of machines
- Customer Service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain a driver's license
- Ability to operate a vehicle
- Report to work on time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position offers opportunities to grow and learn within the Company. After training through equipment in Yard A, the employee will be able to take on more responsibility and learn to operate Recycling Yard equipment. We are an established organization with a start-up mentality; we are actively looking for ways to improve and expand our business.
Ground & Maintenance Manager
Starting at $15/Hour
Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm; Saturday 7:00-12:30
*Disclaimer: Job descriptions, duties and responsibilities are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Herman's Trucking, Recycling, & Landscape Supply Inc.
181 Jacobstown Cookstown Rd, Wrightstown, NJ 08562
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-4:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am to 12:00pm